As a THANK YOU for all that you are and all that you do, Susan Malsam will be hosting a FREE relaxing, restorative yoga class for caregivers on Wednesdays at 2pm at AID-L.
-*YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SPOT*-
Please RSVP on fbook event or contact Bri at email@example.com to reserve your spot!!
This class will occur weekly and is open to all caregivers, which includes, but is not limited to: parents, babysitters, therapists, nurses, early interventionists, etc. If your child receives services with us at this time, feel free to join the class while they are in the care of their clinicians!
**please bring your own mat
We cannot wait to give you a touch of the care and compassion you are always giving to others!
*No kids allowed during this class, as it is intended for caregivers only.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watchdog accuses Duke energy of misleading state regulators.
- Another ex-aide calls Cuomo's office conduct inappropriate
- Major Winter Storm! Heavy Snow & Arctic Blast Possible Mid March!
- 7 things you should clean every single day
- 70 years later, a US Army chaplain's remains are found
- WHOA! 13-year-old catches 55-pound blue catfish
- Doctor under fire for attending virtual court from operating room
- Clemson 2021 early look: Offensive and defensive line
- Police: Man Punches Woman On Subway Platform
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high