As a THANK YOU for all that you are and all that you do, Susan Malsam will be hosting a FREE relaxing, restorative yoga class for caregivers on Wednesdays at 2pm at AID-L.
-*YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SPOT*-
Please RSVP on fbook event or contact Bri at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!!
This class will occur weekly and is open to all caregivers, which includes, but is not limited to: parents, babysitters, therapists, nurses, early interventionists, etc. If your child receives services with us at this time, feel free to join the class while they are in the care of their clinicians!
**please bring your own mat
We cannot wait to give you a touch of the care and compassion you are always giving to others!
*No kids allowed during this class, as it is intended for caregivers only.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Warm and breezy Thursday
- The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2022
- US-China tensions threaten global climate change efforts
- South Carolina moves a step closer to allowing open carry laws for firearms
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco