As a THANK YOU for all that you are and all that you do, Susan Malsam will be hosting a FREE relaxing, restorative yoga class for caregivers on Wednesdays at 2pm at AID-L.
-*YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SPOT*-
Please RSVP on fbook event or contact Bri at email@example.com to reserve your spot!!
This class will occur weekly and is open to all caregivers, which includes, but is not limited to: parents, babysitters, therapists, nurses, early interventionists, etc. If your child receives services with us at this time, feel free to join the class while they are in the care of their clinicians!
**please bring your own mat
We cannot wait to give you a touch of the care and compassion you are always giving to others!
*No kids allowed during this class, as it is intended for caregivers only.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Florida county where Rush Limbaugh lived refuses to lower flags for him, clashing with governor
- A young woman's pre-pandemic tattoo took on a whole new meaning that's now gone viral
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for February 24th
- Laurens Co. deputies searching for 4th grader last seen walking into woods near Hickory Tavern school
- Summer school to counter COVID online learning OK'd by House
- Board of trustees votes to double bonus for unused leave days for Pickens Co. employees
- Carnival, Disney cancel cruises through May
- GCSO: Handcuffed man hit in head with patrol car door was not excessive force
- WATCH: Baby giraffe soaks up sun during first trip outside at Greenville Zoo
- Release: NC woman went shopping with $150K virus relief loan