Start your weekend off with a workout for your mind and body with a flow by our own, special Katie Hughes. She’s one of our store Ambassadors, owner of Indigo Flow & Art, and a fantastic hands on yoga instructor.
The free in store class will be an All Levels Vinyasa. Postures will Flow at a rhythmic pace with longer holds to fire up the body, while grounding the mind. Modifications and variations will be offered to make the class accessible to all.
Mats will be provided if you need. So all you have to do is bring yourself and willingness to invite in peace + sweat.
#thesweatlife #yoga #mindfulness
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Virginia man arrested with gun, 500 rounds of ammo at US Capitol checkpoint, police report says
- Coroner identifies 89-year-old homeowner killed in Easley house fire
- Late January to bring weather pattern change, Arctic cold and possibly Southeast Winter weather
- Watch the Incredible moment hero jogger jumps into frozen lake to rescue a dog
- Betty White's iconic life in photos
- Deputies investigating early morning shooting at Club Maze in Spartanburg
- Some states are seeing higher numbers of COVID-19 cases as others ease restrictions
- Dog owner saves his pooch from the mouth of a coyote
- Try Guys Debunk COVID Vaccine Conspiracies With Dr. Fauci
- Video Shows Chaos Inside the U.S. Capitol at the height of the siege