Tennis lessons for kids ages 6-8 beginning July 27-August 21.
Lessons will be held on Mondays and Fridays from 4:45-5:45 pm at the Caine Halter Family YMCA (8 sessions total).
This is a beginner class in which students learn basic techniques and grips on ground strokes. Students will also learn technique and grips on all shots including ground strokes, volley, overheads, approach shot, and return of serve.
Register by July 19th to reserve your spot!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Christ Church boys basketball wins first state title in program history
- Tigers Fall to Yellow Jackets in Nail-Biter
- President Biden becomes 1st executive in 4 decades to not have formal question-and-answer session yet
- Greenville County EMS first in South Carolina to use faster, more accurate 911 system
- 'Better to be prepared': Woman says CPR training kicked in when she found her baby not breathing
- Texas governor recommends masks days after deeming mask mandate unnecessary
- USC defeats Alabama in SEC tournament, 75-63
- The Spill Canvas Boldly Battle Demons on Conduit
- Tickets on Sale now for Euphoria Spring Fest
- Surgeon defends Zoom call in operating room