Tennis lessons for kids ages 6-8 beginning July 27-August 21.
Lessons will be held on Mondays and Fridays from 4:45-5:45 pm at the Caine Halter Family YMCA (8 sessions total).
This is a beginner class in which students learn basic techniques and grips on ground strokes. Students will also learn technique and grips on all shots including ground strokes, volley, overheads, approach shot, and return of serve.
Register by July 19th to reserve your spot!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greer TidBits Previews the Week Ahead in Greer, SC
- Off the Grid Greenville Shines Light on Pickens Food Scene
- Experts weigh in after video shows NC officer swinging K-9 by collar
- The Anchorage Offering Gluten Free Take and Make Meal this Week
- Swamp Rabbits Hockey Weekly Update
- Update: Missing mother, son found safe, deputies say
- Rutherford Co. deputies say missing mother and 6-month-old found safe
- Derion Kendrick Out at Clemson
- Watch as Reporter Keeps Cool as Bullets Fly During Live TV Spot
- Will Derion Kendrick be Missed at Clemson?