Tennis lessons for youth ages 11-17 beginning July 28-August 20.
Lessons will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-5:30 pm at the Caine Halter Family YMCA (8 sessions total).
This is a class in which players will learn basic techniques and grips on all strokes. Players will also be taught proper movement and recovery steps, along with different stances. This high energy group will consist of drills, games, and an introduction to tennis-specific fitness.
YMCA Members: $160
Register by July 19th to reserve your spot!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Great Music and More Lies Off the Beaten Path at Landrum’s The Red Horse Inn
- Greer TidBits Previews the Week Ahead in Greer, SC
- Off the Grid Greenville Shines Light on Pickens Food Scene
- Experts weigh in after video shows NC officer swinging K-9 by collar
- The Anchorage Offering Gluten Free Take and Make Meal this Week
- Swamp Rabbits Hockey Weekly Update
- Update: Missing mother, son found safe, deputies say
- Rutherford Co. deputies say missing mother and 6-month-old found safe
- Derion Kendrick Out at Clemson
- Watch as Reporter Keeps Cool as Bullets Fly During Live TV Spot