Tennis lessons for youth ages 11-17 beginning July 28-August 20.
Lessons will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-5:30 pm at the Caine Halter Family YMCA (8 sessions total).
This is a class in which players will learn basic techniques and grips on all strokes. Players will also be taught proper movement and recovery steps, along with different stances. This high energy group will consist of drills, games, and an introduction to tennis-specific fitness.
YMCA Members: $160
Register by July 19th to reserve your spot!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Long time Campobello fire chief passes away
- Watch Shaquille O’Neal Get Slammed Through a Table in Pro Wrestling Match
- VIDEO: New York City renter finds hidden apartment behind mirror
- Today Show's Craig Melvin urges awareness after personal lost
- NC school board wants schools reopened by end of March for in-person learning
- Here's what's in the Senate stimulus plan
- Upstate shelter throws goodbye party as its largest 'dog' heads to forever home
- Murder suspect fires attorneys, will represent himself at trial, district attorney says
- Dallas police officer charged with arranging two killings
- Yes, you are getting lots of robocalls again