Come join the YMCA Youth Soccer Clinic and get your player back on the field! Fundamental skills training will be provided including ball control, dribbling, passing, receiving, shooting, etc. Small games with no contact will be played following all social distancing guidelines.
On Tuesdays & Thursdays from July 28-August 6th
6:00-7:00 pm (4 hour-long sessions)
Registration opens on Monday, July 6th.
—4-7 Year-Old Registration: https://operations.daxko.com/programs/redirector.aspx?cid=10004&pid=5123&sid=46514
—8-14 Year-Old Registration:
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- President Biden lauds NASA team for giving US 'dose of confidence'
- Behind Elliott's career night, Clemson women advance to ACC Quarterfinals
- Westside Rams girls basketball team celebrate first state title since 1992
- Upstate fire chief has passed away, officials say
- Long time Campobello fire chief passes away
- Watch Shaquille O’Neal Get Slammed Through a Table in Pro Wrestling Match
- VIDEO: New York City renter finds hidden apartment behind mirror
- Today Show's Craig Melvin urges awareness after personal lost
- NC school board wants schools reopened by end of March for in-person learning
- Here's what's in the Senate stimulus plan