Barktober’s Yappy Hour is going to be so much fun! Join us with your four-legged friend Thursday, October 24th, from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM for our Howl-o-ween Yappy Hour benefitting the homeless pets of the Greenville Humane Society!
For only $10 at the door you can enjoy live music, two free beers from Quest Brewing Company or Alcoholic Seltzer! Resident Dogs will be on-site serving delicious local eats for purchase!
Be sure to check out the puppy loving local businesses like Dog Culture, Fetch Mart, Dogtopia and Noble Dog Hotel while you rock out to live music performed by Old Fashioned Manhattan. Make sure your pup is dressed to impress for our howl-o-ween costume contest! The best dressed pup will win a prize!
Your fur-baby will love our new Yappy Hour fenced-in area at the Greenville Humane Society! Dogs are allowed on-leash to play while their hoomans enjoy the happiest hour of the day! Cheers to all the doggies out there – we can’t wait to see you there!
Please remember – do NOT park behind the Greenville Humane Society building on Airport Rd (by the blue dumpster). If you cannot find parking in a parking lot, there is street parking near our courtyard! Follow the road in front of GHS and there is additional parking as well.
These events are organized and hosted by the Greenville Humane Society’s Junior Board, the Green Collar Society.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- One person killed in Spartanburg County crash, troopers say
- Travis Etienne declares for NFL Draft
- Mike Pence calls Kamala Harris to offer congratulations
- How some Americans used their stimulus money to help those in need
- Video: SC DHEC Provides update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham speaks on inauguration, “time to move on”
- Ben Crump & Bakari Sellers file civil rights lawsuit against Anderson Co. Sheriff’s Office
- Capitol rioters planned to ‘capture and assassinate,’ officials say
- District: Woman killed in wreck was school bus driver for Pickens Co. students
- Prisma Health to open large Upstate vaccination site Monday