Writers and writers-to-be, start off the new year right by focusing on your writing and developing resilience in the face of setbacks (writer’s block, rejection slips, etc.) with this book of daily meditations from Bryan Robinson. Come and learn techniques and mindsets that will help you not only with your writing, but with every aspect of your life.
Copies of Daily Writing Resilience: 365 Meditations & Inspirations for Writers will be available for sale. This event is free & open to the public, but please RSVP by calling, emailing, or stopping by the store, so we can save a seat for you.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Newspaper: President Trump pressured DOJ to file case with Supreme Court to overturn election results
- Family and friends remember 21-year-old killed in crash with garbage truck
- Washington Monument closed 'until further notice' due to COVID-19
- Clemson vs. Florida State Men’s Basketball Highlights
- 7,181 new COVID-19 cases reported in NC Saturday, 122 deaths
- NC 98 reopens in Durham County after major crash
- First case of COVID-19 variant reported in NC
- RAW VIDEO: Scene of crash that closed NC 98 in Durham County
- Republican Congressman Caught Trying To Carry Gun Onto House Floor
- Greenville’s Oak Hill Cafe Hosting 18 course Taste of Japan Dinner