The time is upon us! Our first ever Pro-am ( professional & amateur) wort competition is this Wednesday from 6:30-8:30pm in our taproom in Downtown Anderson. We are featuring about a dozen collaborations with local homebrew club Just Brew It – Anderson.
Everyone got the some sweet grainy goodness we call WORT, and had an opportunity to then ferment their beer with any choice of fruit, hop, spice, tea or yeast addition here at our brewery. So excited to share these beers with you and declare our first annual Wort Challenge Champion that you all get to vote on! See you at 6:30pm sharp. Let the Challenge Begin!!!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- New Study Shows Only Half Of Americans Wear Masks While In Close Contact With People Outside Their House
- Greer Tidbits Previews the What’s Ahead in Greer, South Carolina
- Watch as Bear chases terrified skier down slope
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate
- Greenville County deputies ask for help locating missing 84-year-old they say lives with dementia
- Vigil to remember slain teen and bring attention to his unsolved murder, happening tonight
- In ambulances, an unseen, unwelcome passenger: COVID-19
- Greenville SC Food Truck Calendar: January 25th-31st
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game