This year’s Women’s Power Lunch is all about
Power Lunch 11:30-1:00
Pop-Up Shops 11:00-11:30 & 1:00-2:00
Featuring minister, civil rights activist, author, actress and songwriter, Dr. Alveda King
Dr. Alveda C. King is the daughter of the late slain civil rights activist Rev. A. D. King and his wife Naomi Barber King. Alveda is the grateful mother of six children and she is a doting grandmother. During the more than half century of her life, Alveda has worked towards her purpose of glorifying God in the earth by accomplishing many goals.
Join us as we praise God for all He has done over the past 10 years on behalf of our public school students and the Released-Time Christian Education ministry!
We believe this great movement of God will help our young people exercise their shield of faith and become a generation of warriors for Christ to spiritually impact their mission field – our county schools.
Register by October 17th: http://bit.ly/2OtFE2Y
Sponsorship opportunities available: https://www.clcofgreenville.org/powerlunch-sponsorship
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Virginia man arrested with gun, 500 rounds of ammo at US Capitol checkpoint, police report says
- Late January to bring weather pattern change, Arctic cold and possibly Southeast Winter weather
- Watch the Incredible moment hero jogger jumps into frozen lake to rescue a dog
- Betty White's iconic life in photos
- Some states are seeing higher numbers of COVID-19 cases as others ease restrictions
- Dog owner saves his pooch from the mouth of a coyote
- Try Guys Debunk COVID Vaccine Conspiracies With Dr. Fauci
- Video Shows Chaos Inside the U.S. Capitol at the height of the siege
- Former FBI Profiler Discusses Capitol Riot Investigation
- Here’s where South Carolina Ranks Nationally in COVID-19 Vaccinations