Network with accomplished women in the community at Commerce Club’s exciting event, Women Connecting Women. Connect with both Club and community leaders, as we welcome GirlBoss Greenville as the special guest. GirlBoss Greenville is a welcoming group for Greenville women with a mission of empowering and educating women to assume positions of positive influence and leadership.
Reservations are required. Call the Club at 864-232-5600 to RSVP.
Cost: Admission is a $10 donation for Jasmine Road. Representatives from the organization will be here to collect the donations, as well as share more information.
Jasmine Road, a partnership of Greenville’s Christ Church Episcopal and Triune Mercy Center, is a new non-profit based on the highly successful model of Thistle Farms in Nashville, TN. The organization joins over 40 sister agencies around the country in providing local women survivors of sexual exploitation and addiction with a transformative two-year residential program connected to an innovative social enterprise component, the first of its kind in Greenville, SC.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Swamp Rabbits Return To Bon Secours Wellness Arena Sunday
- Furman Men’s Basketball downs ETSU, 78-66
- Friday was the last day for the IRS to send $600 stimulus payment
- Videocast: Chilly but Sunny Sunday
- Dorothy Schmidt Cole, oldest living Marine, dies at 107
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Strong winds blow over canopy at Upstate gas station, employees say
- President-elect Biden outlines 'Day One' agenda of executive actions
- COVID-19 infection grants immunity for five months, UK study suggests
- One dead after early morning house fire, fire chief says