WCWGSP returns!! .
You are invited to Woman in Charge Wednesdays! This event highlights a woman in the community who is in charge of her goals, her brand, and her destiny. While we only feature women, ALL are welcomed.
This month we are featuring @brokeonpurpose – Melody Wright, Ph.D, CFEI – Financial Empowerment Coach with a passion for helping people and their money work flawlessly together! She teaches people how to stop living Aimlessly Broke™ and how to live a life with financially flexibility.
We start at 6P on the 3rd floor of @inknivygvl. Come ready to network with some of Greenville’s elite while enjoying happy hour specials and live entertainment from @djrainmusic.
All tickets include one free drink, entry, and a chance for giveaways every 30 minutes. Use the link in our bio to get your tickets ——————-
Thank you to our sponsors: @thecurvyvegetarian @judgetwitty @nailsbyphieyonia @balloonenvy.biz || If you would like to know more about becoming a vendor, please email: email@example.com
All Tickets are non refundable.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Off the Grid Greenville Shines Light on Pickens Food Scene
- Experts weigh in after video shows NC officer swinging K-9 by collar
- The Anchorage Offering Gluten Free Take and Make Meal this Week
- Swamp Rabbits Hockey Weekly Update
- Derion Kendrick Out at Clemson
- Watch as Reporter Keeps Cool as Bullets Fly During Live TV Spot
- Will Derion Kendrick be Missed at Clemson?
- KJ Henry Will Miss the Spring – Injury Update
- Clemson Has Chance to be Great at Cornerback in 2021
- Clemson Offensive Line Must Get Better This Spring