Make a lasting impression this holiday season by going on a Winter Wonderland Food Tour. Participants will enjoy delicious food from Topsoil Kitchen & Market and Sidewall Pizza. Not to mention the Polar Express ride where they will get to meet Santa Claus and enjoy some treats and hot chocolate after the ride!
A portion of the proceeds will go towards Toys for Tots. Give back and have fun this holiday season! Tickets cover entire tour and we can accommodate most food allergies.
Children five and under are free per paying adult.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- McMaster Applauds Texas Governor on Lifting Mask Restrictions
- 94-year-old crossing guard has no plans to slow down
- Security Heightened In DC Due To QAnon Conspiracy Theory About March 4
- Vaccine supply remains obstacle in getting Phase 1B going in South Carolina
- Pandemic causes litter to pile up along SC roadways
- Aloft Greenville Downtown foster program returns
- Three men charged in double homicide, deputies say
- Watch SpaceX Starship SN10 explode shortly after landing
- Mississippi told to pay $500,000 to wrongfully imprisoned man
- Local essential workers hopeful as COVID-19 vaccine becomes available to them