Join an audience that loves talking back to history to discuss Winston Churchill, the British Bulldog that taught us to “Never, never, never give up” with Larry Bounds, Artistic Adviser for Chautauqua.
How did Churchill rise above the personal tragedies and frustrations of his own life to rally the people of his beloved English-speaking world, when defeat seemed inescapable, to deny the oppression of Totalitarianism? Let’s talk about it.
This event is NOT a costumed performance. (During the History Alive Festival June 15 – 24 Winston Churchill will be performed by Larry Bounds.)
April 10 at the Hughes Main Libray, downtown Greenville.
For details visit http://bit.ly/TalkingChurchill
#GreenvilleChautauqua #Chautauqua #Courage #HistoryAlive #YeahThatGreenville
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Air Force mortar found in Lake Murray by SLED divers, DNR
- Here’s the Only DC Restaurant Trump Visited During His Presidency
- US sees highest weekly increase of COVID-19 cases in children since pandemic began
- New banner unveiled for victim of unsolved murder
- Greenville county coroner, police on scene near Greenville County Detention Center
- DHEC: 3,435 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 63 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 21
- FDA gives approval for syringes to extract an extra dose from vials of the COVID-19 vaccine
- South Carolina Reports 3,435 new Covid-19 Cases Saturday
- Got a package you didn't order? It could be a scam
- Greenville County deputies search for missing woman