The first one sold out so quickly – we’re going to do another one in March!
Join us for this special wine tasting featuring 3 (small plate) courses paired with two wines each. (This WILL be a different menu/wine pairing than the 2.27 event) Chad and Ian will explain food and wine pairing philosophies and guide you through this side-by-side comparison of wine with food. An educational and tasty experience for all. Courses will be listed soon. Limited space available – $30 per person – call 864.631.2525 to reserve your spot!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Local Breweries Lead the Way for Live Music in Greenville & the Upstate
- Upcountry Provisions in Travelers Rest Starts Meal Sponsorship Program
- Georgia Tech vs Clemson Basketball Preview
- NOW: Coroner responding to death investigation scene on busy Greenville Co. road
- Watch as Massive Waves Pound Hawaii: Biggest Surf in Years
- Zion Williamson 32 Points
- FBI monitoring potential threats ahead of Biden’s inauguration
- Pres. Trump commutes sentence of convicted Greenville bank robber
- More vaccine appointments open up as NC counties work to meet high demand
- North Carolina man arrested in Capitol riots