The Côtes du Rhône region of France bears many distinctions, including everything from the birthplace of Syrah to the “King of Rosés.” Varietals like Viognier, Marsanne, Roussane, and Grenache thrive on the steep slopes of the North and even withstand the mighty Mistral winds of the South, yielding unique and meritorious wines.
But don’t take our word for it – join us at What Ales You pub on the first Thursday of August to learn more about and most importantly, taste 6 wines from Côtes du Rhône.
Isn’t that how that saying goes?: “There’s no place like Rhône.”
$10 / person OR $15 / two people
Bring a spouse, a friend, a relative, or come solo!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greer TidBits Previews the Week Ahead in Greer, SC
- Off the Grid Greenville Shines Light on Pickens Food Scene
- Experts weigh in after video shows NC officer swinging K-9 by collar
- The Anchorage Offering Gluten Free Take and Make Meal this Week
- Swamp Rabbits Hockey Weekly Update
- Update: Missing mother, son found safe, deputies say
- Rutherford Co. deputies say missing mother and 6-month-old found safe
- Derion Kendrick Out at Clemson
- Watch as Reporter Keeps Cool as Bullets Fly During Live TV Spot
- Will Derion Kendrick be Missed at Clemson?