Keyboard. Cello. Wine. You won’t want to miss this.
Views, wine and music! What could be better?
There’s no cost for general admission if you are enjoying wine! You must have a ticket to enjoy this event as seating is limited. Only a limited number of tickets are “on sale”…for free! If you are not enjoying wine, there will be a $15 cover you may pay at the bar. This is a 21 and up event.
Come early to get a seat and drinks. Please do not form a line for wine. I will be taking precautions that will slow the process so be patient.
The bar is open at 4 pm so you should plenty of time to get your drinks, cheese platters, and seats.
This year we are serving cheese platters! You must reserve them in before noon the day of the show so plan accordingly. They must be ordered via Eventbrite. No food or alcohol may be brought to this event.
Masks are required when entering the building to order drinks or use the restrooms.
Bring a lawn chair! I have 44 seats with several two-person bistro tables. Seating and tables are first come, first served. Please leave all beverages, containers, coolers, food at home or in the car.
Dress for comfort and style! The seating for my bar is outside. If the sun is an issue, you don’t like to be outside or you must have a controlled temperature then you may want to consider another bar. There is currently no indoor seating.
We will be following SC State guidelines for Social Distance and Covid19 prevention.
Please don’t congregate in groups larger than 8.
From the Governer himself:
-You will not be allowed to enter if you feel generally unwell.
-Please maintain a minimum of 6-foot distance from othersSneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue.
-Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
Is there a charge for this event?
No, the event is free if you are purchasing wine. There is a $15 cover if you are not.
Please check in with Christian at the bar. Do I have to order a cheese platter?
Nope, only if you want food.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? Yes, this is a 21 and up event. Please show your tickets and ID at the bar when you arrive.
What can I bring into the event?
Lawnchair or blanket for the hot seat wall.
Is there water available at your bar? Yes! May I smoke on the Terrace?
Sorry, this is a smoke-free event!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Christian at email@example.com
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Aquarium moss balls sold at NC pet stores could contain invasive species, NC Wildlife says
- 76ers teammates Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons to miss NBA All-Star Game over contact tracing
- Video Captures Idaho Families Burning Face Masks In Front Of The State Capital
- Retail and restaurant workers worry about safety as states ease mask rules
- Man Skating With ‘Trump 2024’ Flag Tackled at Central Park Ice Rink
- Watchdog accuses Duke energy of misleading state regulators.
- Another ex-aide calls Cuomo's office conduct inappropriate
- Major Winter Storm! Heavy Snow & Arctic Blast Possible Mid March!
- 7 things you should clean every single day
- 70 years later, a US Army chaplain's remains are found