Angela Easterling brandishes her songwriting chops with rootsy, refreshing, homespun tunes. Her duo partner, Brandon Turner, masters many complex styles, with instrumentation that fleshes out the stories in Angela’s songs, and adds some rocking fun and harmony. Their act is not quite country, not quite folk, but altogether unique and engaging.
Please bring a mask to wear while ordering drinks inside or using the restroom.
Come enjoy wine on our beautiful terrace! If you are not enjoying wine, there will be a $15 cover you may pay at the bar. You must have a ticket to enjoy this event as seating is limited. Only a limited number of tickets are “on sale”…for free! Bring a lawn chair for added comfort.
This year we are serving cheese platters! You must reserve them in before noon the day of the show so plan accordingly. Also, they must be ordered online via Eventbrite. No food or drink is allowed to be brought into the event.
We will be following SC State guidelines for Social Distance and Covid19 prevention. Please don’t congregate in groups larger than 8. Come early to get a seat and drinks. Please do not form a line for wine. I will be taking precautions that will slow the process so be patient. The bar is open at 4 pm so you should plenty of time to get your drinks, cheese platters, and seats.
From the Governor himself:
You will not be allowed to enter if you feel generally unwell
Please maintain a minimum of 6-foot distance from others
Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue
Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
This year we are serving cheese platters! You must reserve them in advance so plan accordingly. Also, they must be ordered online via Eventbrite.
Is there a charge for this event?
No, the event is free unless you are not drinking. Cover, in that case, is $15 per person.
Please check in with Christian at the bar.
Do I have to order a cheese platter?
Nope, only if you want food.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, this is a 21 and up event. Please show your tickets and ID at the bar when you arrive.
What can I bring into the event?
Lawnchair or blanket for the hot seat wall.
Is there water available at your bar?
May I smoke on the Terrace?
Sorry, this is a smoke-free event!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Rutherford Co. deputies find suspect wanted for sex crimes with children dead
- A huge iceberg that's bigger than New York City broke off near a UK base in Antarctica
- Health care workers overrun, reflect on the last year working in a pandemic
- Woman killed in Piedmont house fire
- Prisoner escapes from Anderson Medical Facility
- Biden team already looking beyond COVID-19 relief bill, toward massive infrastructure initiative
- Preliminary 2021 Hurricane Season Outlook
- Clemson all-ACC cornerback Kendrick no longer with Tigers
- History & Hope: Former Georgia mayor says meeting civil rights leader at young age led her to serve community
- Most South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Show Open Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Sunday