Come enjoy wine on our beautiful terrace! Michael Cash will be playing 50’s, 60’s and 70’s that you know and love.
There’s no cost for general admission! There’s no cost for general admission! 21 and up only, no outside food or beverages.
Come enjoy wine on our beautiful terrace! You must have a ticket to enjoy this event as seating is limited. Only a limited number of tickets are “on sale”…for free! If you are not enjoying wine, there will be a $15 cover you may pay at the bar.
This year we are serving cheese platters! You must reserve them in before noon the day of the show so plan accordingly. Also, they must be ordered online via Eventbrite.
We will be following SC State guidelines for Social Distance and Covid19 prevention. Please don’t congregate in groups larger than 8. Come early to get a seat and drinks. Please do not form a line for wine. I will be taking precautions that will slow the process so be patient. The bar is open at 4 pm so you should plenty of time to get your drinks, cheese platters, and seats.
From the Governer himself:
You will not be allowed to enter if you feel generally unwell
Please maintain a minimum of 6-foot distance from others
Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue
Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
This year we are serving cheese platters! You must reserve them in advance so plan accordingly. Also, they must be ordered online via Eventbrite.
Is there a charge for this event?
No, the event is free.
Please check in with Christian at the bar.
Do I have to order a cheese platter?
Nope, only if you want food.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, this is a 21 and up event. Please show your tickets and ID at the bar when you arrive.
What can I bring into the event?
Lawnchair or blanket for the hot seat wall.
Is there water available at your bar?
May I smoke on the Terrace?
Sorry, this is a smoke-free event!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Allen Ginsberg Put the Beat in Rock 'n' Roll (Beat Poetry, That Is)
- Jay Som and Palehound Share Their First Single as Bachelor, “Anything at All”
- Zombies Meet Oceans 11 in First Teaser for Zack Snyder's Undead Heist Army of the Dead
- The 20 Best True Crime Documentaries on Netflix
- Denver Downs Farms to host Corn Party conference wrap up event Feb. 27
- On the Move: Shontel Babb
- Restaurant opens 2 new locations in Greenville
- Struggling downtown Greenville restaurant starts GoFundMe due to pandemic
- President Biden nominates 3 to postal board as delays persist
- Calls grow for South Dakota AG to resign after victim's broken glasses allegedly found inside car