Claire Beverly is a folk/alternative singer and songwriter. She draws her influence and passion of music from her childhood favorites, Elvis Presley and Amy Winehouse. She expresses her experiences and emotions into soulful songs that appeal to people of all ages.
There’s no cost for general admission! Come enjoy wine on our beautiful terrace! You must have a ticket to enjoy this event as seating is limited. Only 45 tickets are “on sale”…for free! If you are not enjoying wine, there will be a $15 cover you may pay at the door.
This year we are serving cheese platters! You must reserve them in 24 hrs in advance so plan accordingly. Also, they must be ordered online via Eventbrite.
We will be following SC State guidelines for Social Distance and Covid19 prevention. Please don’t congregate in groups larger than 8. Come early to get a seat and drinks. Please do not form a line for wine. I will be taking precautions that will slow the process so be patient. The bar is open at 4 pm so you should plenty of time to get your drinks, cheese platters, and seats.
From the Governer himself:
You will not be allowed to enter if you feel generally unwell
Please maintain a minimum of 6-foot distance from others
Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue
Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
Is there a charge for this event?
No, the event is free.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, this is a 21 and up event. Please show your tickets and ID at the bar when you arrive.
What can I bring into the event?
Just you selves.
Is there water available at your bar?
May I smoke on the Terrace?
Sorry, this is a smoke-free event!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Christian at email@example.com
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville’s Project Host Now Offering Bakery Box Subscriptions
- Hole left in side of Upstate business after car crashes during chase, troopers say
- Debris: NBC's Sci-Fi Series Is a Lifeless Puzzle That's Not Worth Solving
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy sentenced to jail in historic ruling
- History & Hope: Maine civil rights pioneer shares experiences with racism, renewed faith
- US begins distribution of a third COVID-19 vaccine as concerns grow over latest case trends
- Motorcyclist killed in head-on crash in Spartanburg County, troopers say
- Greenville’s Peace Center Calendar of Events Looking Great in 2021
- Texas utility sued by state's AG after customers receive sky-high energy bills
- Coroner called to Upstate hotel after report of shooting, deputies say