His & Hers is an acoustic multi-genre duo act featuring married couple Matt & Hannah Forrester from the Upstate of South Carolina.
Please bring a mask to wear while ordering drinks inside or using the restroom.
Come enjoy wine on our beautiful terrace! If you are not enjoying wine, there will be a $15 cover you may pay at the bar. You must have a ticket to enjoy this event as seating is limited. Only a limited number of tickets are “on sale”…for free! Bring a lawn chair for added comfort.
This year we are serving cheese platters! You must reserve them in before noon the day of the show so plan accordingly. Also, they must be ordered online via Eventbrite. No food or drink is allowed to be brought into the event.
We will be following SC State guidelines for Social Distance and Covid19 prevention. Please don’t congregate in groups larger than 8. Come early to get a seat and drinks. Please do not form a line for wine. I will be taking precautions that will slow the process so be patient. The bar is open at 4 pm so you should plenty of time to get your drinks, cheese platters, and seats.
From the Governor himself:
You will not be allowed to enter if you feel generally unwell
Please maintain a minimum of 6-foot distance from others
Sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue
Do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
This year we are serving cheese platters! You must reserve them in advance so plan accordingly. Also, they must be ordered online via Eventbrite.
Is there a charge for this event?
No, the event is free unless you are not drinking. Cover, in that case, is $15 per person.
Please check in with Christian at the bar.
Do I have to order a cheese platter?
Nope, only if you want food.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, this is a 21 and up event. Please show your tickets and ID at the bar when you arrive.
What can I bring into the event?
Lawnchair or blanket for the hot seat wall.
Is there water available at your bar?
May I smoke on the Terrace?
Sorry, this is a smoke-free event!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Christian at email@example.com
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco
- Women in sports don't get the media coverage that men do. These 4 Olympians want to change that
- Fire crews respond along North Rutherford Rd. in Taylors
- House passes bill named in honor of George Floyd aimed at preventing police misconduct
- Mauldin HS parent creates Facebook group to bring happiness to students in the class of 2021