Rooted in the rowdy spirit of rock & roll, Wild Adriatic has built an international audience on a combination of groove, grit, and guitar-heavy swagger.
With the power trio’s newest album, Feel, bandmates Travis Gray, Rich Derbyshire, and Mateo Vosganian update the sound of their influences — from Seventies rock to Motown to soul — for a contemporary audience, taking influence from the past but never losing sight of the present. They aren’t revivalists; they’re modern men, carrying the torch of melodic, riff-ready, high-energy rock into new territory.
This night will also feature Beats & Bites with One Love Fusion Foods and Robino’s Food Truck.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watch as Large Tornado Crosses Alabama Interstate | Flying Debris Blows Out Windshield
- Eighth State Brewing Release Two Special Craft Beers Tuesday
- SC DHEC: You Need Two Shots of COVID-19 Vaccine to Get Maximum Protection
- The Supermarket Sweep Reboot Is the Most Obnoxiously American Show on TV Today
- Check Out the Visually Gorgeous Trailer for Disney's Raya and the Last Dragon
- Preview the Winter events happening at Asheville’s Biltmore Estate
- Half Waif Shares New Single/Video, “Orange Blossoms”
- Marvel Aside, Ethan Hawke Has Already Assembled a Vast Cinematic Universe of Dads
- The KFC Gaming Console is real! Kentucky Fried Chicken Just WON The Console Wars
- Lawyer group: Trump adds another South Carolina attorney to impeachment team