Ali Teeslink will be your instructor for this hour long yoga session in the park. We are planning to use the East Bay Observation Deck for this class. You will have a great view of the lake to enjoy while you find your breath!
Ages: anyone able to do yoga!
Cost: $8 per person
Where: We will meet at E3 for this event. Please look for an email from us the week of the event for more details on parking, etc.
Registration is required and will close on Thursday, April 5th at midnight. Minimum of 6 participants is required.
To pay you will need to click on the Paypal link (YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY!!!). Once that page opens you will be asked to enter your email address and the click continue. Once the second page opens it will ask for a password but you can scroll to the bottom of that page to pay with credit or debit without creating a Paypal account. If you have any issues registering or any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Local Breweries Lead the Way for Live Music in Greenville & the Upstate
- Upcountry Provisions in Travelers Rest Starts Meal Sponsorship Program
- Georgia Tech vs Clemson Basketball Preview
- NOW: Coroner responding to death investigation scene on busy Greenville Co. road
- Watch as Massive Waves Pound Hawaii: Biggest Surf in Years
- Zion Williamson 32 Points
- FBI monitoring potential threats ahead of Biden’s inauguration
- Pres. Trump commutes sentence of convicted Greenville bank robber
- More vaccine appointments open up as NC counties work to meet high demand
- North Carolina man arrested in Capitol riots