Come join us at Upcountry Provisions and Alicia Bliss for an informative class on various Natural First Aid techniques, like Bug Sprays, Plant Information and Application, to How to Stock your Medicine Cabinet, and even Activated Charcoal use.
A Little about Alicia:
She started her education at the University of Georgia and continued her education at Trinity College of Natural Health, where she received her doctorate in Naturopathy. Following her passion for yoga, she received a 300 hr. yoga certification in 2006 and studied Yoga Therapy for seniors at Duke Integrative Medicine. She lived off the grid for 8 years in NC where she studied the plant medicine around her & taught herbal preparation classes throughout the Carolinas.
Alicia is an expert in Nutrition, Iridology, Kinesiology, Herbology and Yoga and she applies these tools to assess each individual’s health concerns.
Cost for class is $35.00 includes lunch and a take home Bug Spray.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Two people hurt in Honea Path shooting
- AC Hotel in downtown Greenville is hiring for new positions
- Furman Paladins Put Perfect SoCon Record On The Line At VMI Wednesday Night
- Greenlink Announces City of Greenville Bus Shelter Art Contest
- A Look at President Trump’s final day in office
- Goat Girl Examine Humanity's Appetite for Self-Destruction on Apocalyptic New Single, “Badibaba”
- Hand Habits Announces dirt EP, Shares Lead Single “4th of july”
- Paste Power Ranking: The 5 Best TV Shows on Right Now, from WandaVision to Dickinson
- Peaky Blinders Creator: A Movie “Is Going to Happen”
- If 2021 already seems like too much, there's a hotline that urges people to call in and scream