Come explore the Saluda Lake while watching the sun set. We invite you to join our Weekly Wednesday Sunset Paddle
We will depart from the landing at Fins on Saluda and paddle around the lake for around 2 hours. We will not stay out after dark, but it will be getting close to dark during the paddle.
We offer a variety of boards and will help you pick the best fit for you upon arrival. Make sure you get here a little early if you have a favorite board you want to rent. We give out boards on a first come first serve basis (Online Reservations receive first priority).
Each rider will be given all the necessary equipment for paddling before and during dusk hours including:
If any rider prefers, we will allow them to bring their own equipment; however, it must meet DNR standards for paddling after sunset.
Save time by printing and filling out our waiver before your adventure. You can find it on our website or print it via the attachment we will send when you complete your reservation.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Tickets on Sale now for Euphoria Spring Fest
- Surgeon defends Zoom call in operating room
- Warning: Invasive mussels could be living in your home aquarium, DNR says
- Upstate home among locations with Apollo XIV 'moon tree'
- CommUNITY Conversation: Mable Owens Clarke of Soapstone Church uses fish fries for fellowship
- Connecticut Nurse Swaps Out Anesthesia Drugs For Salt Water During Infertility Treatments
- COVID vaccine clinic comes to Town of North
- The COVID-19 unit at Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital one year later
- A look at South Carolina businesses since the pandemic started
- SC governor drops mask requirement at restaurants, state government buildings