You will learn the following:
– How to qualify to be entered into a drawing for a $250 scholarship
– Ways to reduce college costs when you don’t qualify for need-based financial aid
– Critical information you haven’t heard about Financial Aid and how the process really works!
– How starting the planning process EARLY can save you Thousands of $$$$$!
– How a private college may cost less than a public —Don’t look at Sticker Price!!!
– How to effectively appeal college award letters—you may not have to accept the initial offer!
– How to use your business to greatly lower college costs and make college expenses tax deductible
– How to correctly “position” your student to stand out in the admissions process so scholarships find them!
AND MUCH MORE……
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants