You will learn the following:
– How to qualify to be entered into a drawing for a $250 scholarship
– Ways to reduce college costs when you don’t qualify for need-based financial aid
– Critical information you haven’t heard about Financial Aid and how the process really works!
– How starting the planning process EARLY can save you Thousands of $$$$$!
– How a private college may cost less than a public —Don’t look at Sticker Price!!!
– How to effectively appeal college award letters—you may not have to accept the initial offer!
– How to use your business to greatly lower college costs and make college expenses tax deductible
– How to correctly “position” your student to stand out in the admissions process so scholarships find them!
AND MUCH MORE……
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Regenesis launching 12 week COVID-19 initiative in Spartanburg
- Prisma Children’s Hospital hosting diaper drive in Greenville
- What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Deputies: Rutherford County man killed wife, took his own life
- President Biden plans to sign order for government to buy more US goods
- Snowpiercer Season 2 Is Still a Chilling Mirror, but Now There's Hope
- In and Of Itself Captures the Complex Magic of the Stage
- Dominion sues Giuliani for defamation over election claims, seeking $1.3 billion
- First dogs Champ and Major have moved into the White House
- Spartanburg City Council to consider renaming street in honor of beloved crossing guard