You will learn the following:
– How to qualify to be entered into a drawing for a $250 scholarship
– Ways to reduce college costs when you don’t qualify for need-based financial aid
– Critical information you haven’t heard about Financial Aid and how the process really works!
– How starting the planning process EARLY can save you Thousands of $$$$$!
– How a private college may cost less than a public —Don’t look at Sticker Price!!!
– How to effectively appeal college award letters—you may not have to accept the initial offer!
– How to use your business to greatly lower college costs and make college expenses tax deductible
– How to correctly “position” your student to stand out in the admissions process so scholarships find them!
AND MUCH MORE……
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville News Update for Monday
- Blue Monday is not real but winter’s impact on your mood can be
- Pelion native and lifelong Gamecock fan Justin Stepp excited to be at Carolina
- SC National Guard members in D.C. for inauguration security
- 76 new confirmed deaths, 4,584 new Covid-19 cases in South Carolina
- SC DHEC working to get vaccines to rural areas
- Zion Williamson erupts for 31 points [HIGHLIGHTS] | NBA on ESPN
- Urban Meyer will learn the difference between college and NFL soon – Rex Ryan | NFL Countdown
- What’s shaking in South Florida? It wasn’t an earthquake.
- ‘Miracle’ baby survives COVID-19 and liver transplant before first birthday