WALTZ, EAST COAST SWING, Line Dance DANCE LESSONS: This is for beginners! We will have a syllabus of Waltz and East Coast Swing moves that will give you a sense of progression and satisfaction as you will see your progress quickly! Most importantly, the lessons are fun. We drill one move, so you will not be overwhelmed with too much information!
WHERE: Spinning Jenny, 107 Cannon St, Greer SC
PRICE: $5 – Waltz/ $5 East Coast Swing/ Line Dance $5
PRICE OPTION 2: Buy 7, $10 Classes get the 8th one free. 8 Classes only $70 = You save $10! You will receive a punch card when you come for the 1st class – No expiration date. Just click on this link!
FOOD/ DRINKS: Drinks are available at the Spinning Jenny Bar. They are also building a restaurant in the back room…. Hold tight! Food is coming!
SHOES: NOT REQUIRED but recommended! Hard leather soles or Dance Shoes with Suede leather on the bottoms. You are welcome to wear tennis shoes. However, they make it tough on the spins. Some of our students purchase the socks to put over the tennis shoes – THIS WORKS also!
PURCHASING DANCE SHOES: You can purchase Latin Dance Shoes/ Ballroom dance shoes/ Character shoes at …. Lightinthebox.com….It takes awhile before you get your order. Order on Amazon if you want them quickly.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Pickens Co. man accused of having explosive device makes federal court appearance
- Police warn of potentially dangerous batch of suspected fentanyl circulating in WNC
- Oklahoma judge orders 'Tiger King' zoo to turn over big cats
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for January 19th
- Risky driving and fatal crashes surged in 2020, even with fewer drivers on the road, a new report says
- Warrants: Greenville Co. convenience store owner arrested on 3 counts of tax evasion
- Police fear 'dangerous batch' of fentanyl circulating after 5 suspected overdose deaths in 2-day period
- Governor McMaster orders flags lowered to half-staff in tribute to fallen officer
- Henderson Co. Health Department opening 700 more vaccine appointments to callers on Wednesday morning
- DHEC: SC sees more than 2,500 new COVID-19 cases Tuesday, 11 more deaths