WALTZ, EAST COAST SWING, Line Dance DANCE LESSONS: This is for beginners! We will have a syllabus of Waltz and East Coast Swing moves that will give you a sense of progression and satisfaction as you will see your progress quickly! Most importantly, the lessons are fun. We drill one move, so you will not be overwhelmed with too much information!
WHERE: Spinning Jenny, 107 Cannon St, Greer SC
PRICE: $5 – Waltz/ $5 East Coast Swing/ Line Dance $5
PRICE OPTION 2: Buy 7, $10 Classes get the 8th one free. 8 Classes only $70 = You save $10! You will receive a punch card when you come for the 1st class – No expiration date. Just click on this link!
FOOD/ DRINKS: Drinks are available at the Spinning Jenny Bar. They are also building a restaurant in the back room…. Hold tight! Food is coming!
SHOES: NOT REQUIRED but recommended! Hard leather soles or Dance Shoes with Suede leather on the bottoms. You are welcome to wear tennis shoes. However, they make it tough on the spins. Some of our students purchase the socks to put over the tennis shoes – THIS WORKS also!
PURCHASING DANCE SHOES: You can purchase Latin Dance Shoes/ Ballroom dance shoes/ Character shoes at …. Lightinthebox.com….It takes awhile before you get your order. Order on Amazon if you want them quickly.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Mattel unveils Maya Angelou Barbie doll
- Hospitals will receive less COVID-19 vaccine doses than requested, SCHA says
- DC police identify suspect in connection to officer pinned to door at Capitol during riot
- The 7 Best Songs of The Week
- Anderson County vaccination clinic scheduled for Saturday
- Kim S. Miller Family Enterprise Institute of South Carolina to hold virtual business succession planning