People living with MS are the reason we are here, and the health and safety of you and your families are our first priority as we move through the COVID-19 pandemic together. To safeguard those living with MS—and all our communities—Walk MS events through June are going virtual this year! While our Walk MS experience may look different this year, our mission does not.
People with MS need us now more than ever, and we are here for them. If you are able, please continue to fundraise. Your fundraising efforts fuel critical programs and services like our MS Navigator program so that we can continue to support everyone affected by MS.
We’re all in this together, and YOU can make a difference through Virtual Walk MS!
Four things you can do:
1. If you haven’t already, Register today to make a difference: https://ntlms.org/walkMS20
2. Build your team – Challenge your friends and family to join you – virtually, of course! People with MS are counting on us to do whatever it takes.
3. Fundraise. Once you register, take advantage of your Online Fundraising Center to let people know you’re participating virtually in Walk MS or start a Facebook Fundraiser to let everyone know why this mission matters to you. You’ll still have access to all the great tools and resources you’ve come to know and love.
4. Celebrate Your Walk, Your Way – Whether it’s on a home treadmill or a walk around the block with your dog, on your site’s Walk MS date (or whenever it’s convenient for you) put on your orange or Walk MS finest and show us how you’re celebrating by using #VirtualWalkMS on social media to share photos and more.
And please, check in with the people you know in the MS movement. These times of uncertainty can isolate us from each other. By connecting we support and strengthen each other and our movement. Together we are stronger. If you or someone you know needs support, please contact an MS Navigator or visit or Coronavirus resource page.
Thank you for your flexibility, creativity and your commitment to creating a world free of MS! Get ready to #VirtualWalkMS!
Questions? Connect with our Fundraising Support Team at 1-855-372-1331 or FundraisingSupport@nmss.org.
What you need to know about COVID-19: https://ntlms.org/COVID19
Follow Walk MS on Facebook: www.facebook.com/walkMS
What is MS video: https://ntlms.org/whatisMS
Join the Walk MS community by using #VirtualWalkMS on social media!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Furman Basketball Moves All ‘Weekends At The Well’ Games To Timmons Arena
- SC Health officials testing weekly for COVID-19 mutation strains
- Baseball great Hank Aaron passes away at 86
- Braves legend Hank Aaron dies at age 86, reports say
- Exclusive: Madeline Kenney Shares Self-Directed “Wasted Time” Video
- Psycho Goreman's Ridiculous, Bloody B-Movie Schlock Will Put a Smile on Your Face
- WandaVision Finally Brings Some Much-Needed Romance to the MCU
- No Time to Die Delayed Yet Again, Final Daniel Craig Bond Film Now Moved to Oct. 2021
- Typhoon Surprise Release New Album Sympathetic Magic