Join Kidding Around & International Ballet Greenville’s teacher, Josha Williams for an interactive virtual creative movement class. Your young one will learn basic ballet positions and stretches. Then explore color and shapes through movement as they learn the “Lifecycle of a Butterfly Dance”.
About Josha Williams:
Retired professional dancer and fitness instructor, Josha Williams has 16 years of experience in teaching dance and specializes in ballet/strengthening classes. Williams teaches a variety of ages and instructs overall wellness as an extension of the technical training of physical movement. She currently works as an instructor at International Ballet Academy and Pure Barre, Greenville.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sheriff Lewis update on suspicious package found at Greenville courthouse
- DHEC: 2,946 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 8 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 16
- SCDHEC updates COVID-19 cases, deaths, percent positive (Jan. 18, 2021)
- 'Nobody's sleeping. But we're thrilled': Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have a new baby boy
- The 'Blue Monday' depression peak isn't real, but seasonal blues are. Here's what to do about them
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for Monday January 18th
- Woman shot in head after threatening man with knife during argument, sheriff says
- Pressure mounting to speed up COVID-19 rollout in both North and South Carolina
- Expert sees 'a ray of sunshine' in COVID-19 battle, but deaths and variant cases are growing in the US
- SC man linked to Capitol riot, according to federal records