Pilates class is offered at the Center for Hope and Healing every Friday from 10-11 AM. You do not need to be a regular attendee to participate.
Wear socks and comfortable clothing. Mats and equipment are provided. Registration is requested for each session either by clicking the RSVP button for the week you’ll attend using the link below or by calling 864-455-4399.
Access virtual session details by visiting the event page on our calendar: http://www.cancersurvivorspark.org/calendar.php
A Pilates workout aims to increase flexibility, range of motion and balance while promoting strength and muscle tone. This class, led by Certified Personal Trainer, Nancy Frank, allows you to work at your own level – from beginners to the most experienced – to regain stability and control.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Former Playboy model Kelsey Turner is accused of killing a California psychiatrist
- The 10 Best New Songs
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (February 2021)
- Tom and Jerry's Animated Charm Is Constrained by the Real World
- The Shadow I Remember Is Yet Another Solid Cloud Nothings Album
- Ella Hunt on the Dickinson Season 2 Finale, and What's Next for Emisue
- Neill Blomkamp Is Finally Working on that District 10 Screenplay
- Litter a growing problem in South Carolina
- Downtown Spartanburg walking tour highlighting African American heritage this weekend
- In new interview, Prince Harry says he didn't walk away from royal family