Pilates class is offered at the Center for Hope and Healing every Friday from 10-11 AM. You do not need to be a regular attendee to participate.
Wear socks and comfortable clothing. Mats and equipment are provided. Registration is requested for each session either by clicking the RSVP button for the week you’ll attend using the link below or by calling 864-455-4399.
Access virtual session details by visiting the event page on our calendar: http://www.cancersurvivorspark.org/calendar.php
A Pilates workout aims to increase flexibility, range of motion and balance while promoting strength and muscle tone. This class, led by Certified Personal Trainer, Nancy Frank, allows you to work at your own level – from beginners to the most experienced – to regain stability and control.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Jimmy Fallon's former penthouse home and all of its quirky features can be yours for $15 million
- Elon Musk lost $27 billion last week
- Greenville Co. deputies trying to corral bull on the loose
- Calls grow for New York Gov. Cuomo to quit from top state lawmakers
- Man charged with deadly stabbing after being wanted in AMBER alert, officials say
- Notre Dame tops Tigers 3-2 on Sunday
- Brawl Breaks Out at Bath & Body Works Between Employees and Woman
- South Carolina baseball wins 10th straight game to start the season
- South Carolina defeats Georgia to win SEC Championship, 67-62
- 17-year-old shocked when she learned she was offered more than $1 million in college scholarships