Pilates class is offered at the Center for Hope and Healing every Friday from 10-11 AM. You do not need to be a regular attendee to participate.
Wear socks and comfortable clothing. Mats and equipment are provided. Registration is requested for each session either by clicking the RSVP button for the week you’ll attend using the link below or by calling 864-455-4399.
Access virtual session details by visiting the event page on our calendar: http://www.cancersurvivorspark.org/calendar.php
A Pilates workout aims to increase flexibility, range of motion and balance while promoting strength and muscle tone. This class, led by Certified Personal Trainer, Nancy Frank, allows you to work at your own level – from beginners to the most experienced – to regain stability and control.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- FDA panel greenlights Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine
- VIDEO: Mom jumps in river to save son during sledding incident in Tenn.
- Man gets nearly 20 years for Colorado synagogue bomb plot
- Upstate native brings filmmaking talent back to his hometown
- VIDEO: Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class-action lawsuit
- Slight increase in COVID-19 vaccines coming to SC, DHEC says
- COVID-19 cases rise above 1,000 in SC, with 5.1 % positive
- SC governor lifts pandemic limits on alcohol sales, mass gatherings
- Nearly 700 South Carolina educators have left their jobs this school year
- African Americans are encouraged to trace family history