Pilates class is offered at the Center for Hope and Healing every Friday from 10-11 AM. You do not need to be a regular attendee to participate.
Wear socks and comfortable clothing. Mats and equipment are provided. Registration is requested for each session either by clicking the RSVP button for the week you’ll attend using the link below or by calling 864-455-4399.
Access virtual session details by visiting the event page on our calendar: http://www.cancersurvivorspark.org/calendar.php
A Pilates workout aims to increase flexibility, range of motion and balance while promoting strength and muscle tone. This class, led by Certified Personal Trainer, Nancy Frank, allows you to work at your own level – from beginners to the most experienced – to regain stability and control.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for February 26th
- Pizza delivery driver’s family found safe after suspect takes off in vehicle
- Man Shot in Head, Runs to Police Station for Help
- Upstate Weather: A wet weekend, followed by a wet week.
- The Lastest on NC loosening COVID-19 restrictions
- Prisma Health cuts back on COVID-19 testing after seeing less demand
- Georgia expanding vaccine eligibility to teachers, others
- Deputies: SWAT team called in as standoff with barricaded suspect unfolds in Greenville Co.
- Throwback Trends That Made a Comeback During Quarantine
- Mother who lost three children and mom in fire during Texas power outages talks about tragic night