Pilates class is offered at the Center for Hope and Healing every Friday from 10-11 AM. You do not need to be a regular attendee to participate.
Wear socks and comfortable clothing. Mats and equipment are provided. Registration is requested for each session either by clicking the RSVP button for the week you’ll attend using the link below or by calling 864-455-4399.
Access virtual session details by visiting the event page on our calendar: http://www.cancersurvivorspark.org/calendar.php
A Pilates workout aims to increase flexibility, range of motion and balance while promoting strength and muscle tone. This class, led by Certified Personal Trainer, Nancy Frank, allows you to work at your own level – from beginners to the most experienced – to regain stability and control.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- GOP Sen. Roy Blunt says he will not run for reelection in 2022
- Julien Baker on the Art of Trauma and a Million Other Different Thoughts
- Be Trans, Do Crime: By Hook Or By Crook 20 Years Later
- Why the Recent Wave of TV Reboots Is Nothing New to Anime Fans
- Town surprises its UPS driver with a $1,000 gift thanking him for his hard work during the pandemic
- Neighborhood To Watch: The Village Of West Greenville, South Carolina
- History & Hope: A conversation with Latino trailblazer Lali Garcia
- Prisma Health to begin offering Johnson & Johnson vaccine as state enters distribution Phase 1b
- History & Hope: Pastor talks growing up in South during Jim Crow era, fight for equality
- On the Move: Patrick Gray