Join us for our May 29th Virtual Date Night featuring Fork & Plough!
The Community Tap is proud to have our friends and neighbors from Fork & Plough joining us for this Virtual Date Night!
This farm-to-your-table dinner for two includes (Greenbrier Farms) Pork stuffed cabbage rolls, whipped potatoes, (Growing Green Farms) kale salad, and a local berry cobbler from Chef Shawn Kelly. Good thing we can roll right from our dinner table to the couch for this one. There will also be two wines and a beer to pair with your meal. So, dinner for two including booze for only $65!
Per normal, join Trailer-Park Somm Chad Musick (+ his gang of #tapfriends) via ZOOM at 7 pm for a fun wine tasting and discussion of the meal.
Special this week – we also have a floral arrangement add-on from Sassafrass Flower Farm for only $15.
Now here’s what to do:
1) Register & Pay Now. We expect to sell out – so do it now, and tell your friends!
2) Add on, baby. Feel free to contact The Community Tap ahead to add to your booze package. (Call 864.236.1375 or Order Online for pick-up on Friday) Make sure to be clear that you’ve purchased the Virtual Date Night package so all the goods are ready at pick-up.
3) Pick-up at The Community Tap (North Main location) between 2pm – 6pm on Friday 5/30. Please pull right up to the side/deck area and we can bring it to your car (or just pull right up!)
4) Heat and eat! Feel free to start your meal before OR during our ZOOM meeting at 7pm.
5) Join us Friday at 7:00pm on ZOOM for a live wine tasting with Chad Musick, TPS. All ticket-holders will receive a link to the tasting on Friday morning. If you haven’t ZOOMed before here’s a little bit on how it works. Per normal, we’ll have a colorful crew of guests on our panel to taste and chew the fat on this edition of VDN.
That’s it! We hope you’ll take advantage of this virtual date night with a loved one(s). Disclaimer: small group, close family, etc. (We do advise social distancing.) Or by yourself – #nojudgement.