Get in the holiday spirit with your best Christmas costume and decorated Santa Sleigh (your bicycle)! Join us for the fourth annual Village Wrench Jingle Ride, touring the trails, roads, and parking garages of Greenville at a FAMILY FRIENDLY pace (so have your 5 and up kids ride too!)
Bring a working bike of any type, helmet (required), and front and rear lights (required). A suggested $10 donation toward Village Wrench will be collected at the start of the ride.
Don’t want to ride, but do want to celebrate?! Join us afterward for a party at the newly opened Community Tap Trailside (147 Welborne St) at the Commons for competitions including Best Decorated Bike, Best Costume, Tiny Bike Race, Fastest Tire Change Competition, and Christmas Bingo. You can purchase dinner at the adjoining Automatic Taco or GB&D restaurants in the Commons.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- New Study Shows Only Half Of Americans Wear Masks While In Close Contact With People Outside Their House
- Greer Tidbits Previews the What’s Ahead in Greer, South Carolina
- Watch as Bear chases terrified skier down slope
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate
- Greenville County deputies ask for help locating missing 84-year-old they say lives with dementia
- Vigil to remember slain teen and bring attention to his unsolved murder, happening tonight
- In ambulances, an unseen, unwelcome passenger: COVID-19
- Greenville SC Food Truck Calendar: January 25th-31st
- 'We just wanna bring him home to a proper burial spot': South Carolina family asks for help in the Upstate in missing man cold case
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game