Back by popular demand (and we just had a damn good time ourselves) – VIBE!
A little background on this event: We held a Rare Beer Festival for six years in various locations in Greenville, growing to 1200 tickets for our event at Fluor Field in 2018. While the events were always a success (50+ breweries giving samples, cool take-away beer glasses, entertainment including local artists!) we really wanted to focus on something smaller, like what was happening in the VIP area at the festival.
Hence VIBE (Very Independent Beer Event) was born in 2019 – taking our VIP concept and bringing it to our Trailside Tap location at The Commons… limited tickets, world class beers, in a space that we love (and control!)
**Ticket price includes food!
**This event will be held outside along the Reedy River at The Commons. We’re working hard to make VIBE as safe, comfortable and socially distanced as humanly possible. The back area will be tented in to allow for plenty of space to roam and we’ve cut tickets off to reduce the number of attendees.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Aquarium moss balls sold at NC pet stores could contain invasive species, NC Wildlife says
- 76ers teammates Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons to miss NBA All-Star Game over contact tracing
- Video Captures Idaho Families Burning Face Masks In Front Of The State Capital
- Retail and restaurant workers worry about safety as states ease mask rules
- Man Skating With ‘Trump 2024’ Flag Tackled at Central Park Ice Rink
- Watchdog accuses Duke energy of misleading state regulators.
- Another ex-aide calls Cuomo's office conduct inappropriate
- Major Winter Storm! Heavy Snow & Arctic Blast Possible Mid March!
- 7 things you should clean every single day
- 70 years later, a US Army chaplain's remains are found