We’re so excited to bring VIBE back to you in the Fall of 2021~
A little background on this event: We held a Rare Beer Festival for six years in various locations in Greenville, growing to 1200 tickets for our event at Fluor Field in 2018. While the events were always a success (50+ breweries giving samples, cool take-away beer glasses, entertainment including local artists!) we really wanted to focus on something smaller, like what was happening in the VIP area at the festival.
Hence VIBE (Very Independent Beer Event) was born in 2019 – taking our VIP concept and bringing it home to our flagship location near downtown… limited tickets, world class beers, and local food.
VIBE 2021 will be back to stations set-up around our space for easy access. COVID19 guidelines (if necessary) will be communicated prior to the event in the Fall.
**Ticket price includes food!
**The Community Tap (North Main) will be closed to the public during this event.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC