Join Upstate Warrior Solution Outdoor Adventures as we ride down the Swamp Rabbit Trail for the Veterans Bike Ride on Friday, December 7. We will meet at Swamp Rabbit Cafe at 10 a.m., ride over to Travelers Rest, South Carolina, and return. If you are interested or need a bike and want to join, RSVP to Sid Eargle at firstname.lastname@example.org. The only requirement for veterans is to complete an intake at one of our offices. Volunteers and support are greatly appreciated! We hope to see you there!
Can’t make it? Not to worry! There will be a Veterans Bike Ride on the first Friday of EVERY MONTH.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Virginia man arrested with gun, 500 rounds of ammo at US Capitol checkpoint, police report says
- Coroner identifies 89-year-old homeowner killed in Easley house fire
- Late January to bring weather pattern change, Arctic cold and possibly Southeast Winter weather
- Watch the Incredible moment hero jogger jumps into frozen lake to rescue a dog
- Betty White's iconic life in photos
- Deputies investigating early morning shooting at Club Maze in Spartanburg
- Some states are seeing higher numbers of COVID-19 cases as others ease restrictions
- Dog owner saves his pooch from the mouth of a coyote
- Try Guys Debunk COVID Vaccine Conspiracies With Dr. Fauci
- Video Shows Chaos Inside the U.S. Capitol at the height of the siege