You’ll probably want to come to this one folks…vertical tastings, rare aged cellar beers, elegant bite-size food pairings and 20% off all merchandise … Sunday, 4/22 4-8pm #AtTheBauern. Full details and beer list will be posted periodically in the Facebook event so follow along and keep your eyes open for ticket sales.
Limited to 50 tickets, $40 a pop for unlimited samples of food and beverage and 20% off all merchandise when we #openthevault !!!
Your $40 ticket price gets you a custom commemorative glass for the event along with unlimited samples of the myriad of cellared ales and food pairings.
Excited to partner with Earle Street Kitchen and Bar and Carolina Beer for this first of many one-of-a-kind events in Downtown Anderson.
Also excited to announce the local legend and blues-man Jay Chumley will be providing the audible entertainment for the evening.
See you here!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Topsoil Announces March Supper Featuring Two James Beard Nominated Chefs
- Video Features Greenville’s Piney Mountain Bike Lounge
- March Community Tap Food Truck Calendar
- Gamecock Baseball Game 2 vs. Clemson Highlights
- Recapping the highlights from Clemson’s first day of Spring Football camp
- SC governor lifts pandemic limits on alcohol sales, mass gatherings
- Carolinas waiting for new Johnson & Johnson vaccine after CDC approval
- Fallen hero remembered during celebration of life ceremony
- I-85 Widening Project Taking Longer than Expected
- Metro Atlanta man uses baseball to help kids achieve success – and off the streets