Join us this Valentine’s Day with your special someone as we celebrate love by bringing back our integrated flights paired with artfully curated charcuterie boards!
Our integrated flights will feature special beers, ciders, and meads (that will be announced as the event gets closer) AND as a special treat we are bringing back Muriel! Muriel was originally a beer we designed and named for a friend’s wedding, but it was so well received it’s now become a regular seasonal release. It was a labor of love for a symbol of love and there’s no better day than Valentine’s Day to bring it back!
The charcuterie boards will feature customized locally-made artisan chocolates from Larue Fine Chocolate, haus made ProstBeef* jerky using the beers from the integrated flights, and specially curated meats and cheeses.
Space is limited and the cost is $20 per order which includes a flight of 4 special brews, 4 custom jerkies, 4 perfectly paired chocolates, local cheese and crostini.
Also excited to announce live music from the uber talented Dr. David Donar and his Mardis Gras infused squeeze box of ancient love songs!
We would love to see you, Happy Valentine’s Day!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SCSO seeks public's help locating missing man living with dementia
- Montana trooper rescues driver from car submerged in icy river
- Teen getting back in the saddle after suffering brain injury in bull riding accident
- Videocast: Warming this week
- Anderson elected officials remember County Councilwoman who died from COVID-19 complications
- Vigil for woman dead from gunshot wound outside now-condemned Economy Inn
- Pregnant Bindi Irwin shares tribute to her late father Steve
- Biden to prioritize legal status for millions of immigrants
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- AnMed Health and Anderson County partner to hold COVID-19 vaccination clinic