Young Leaders, let’s have a night of fun and TRIVIA at Ciclops Cyderi & Brewery Tuesday, October 22 from 6:30-8:30PM!
This event is an opportunity to learn about how you can become more involved in United Way and network with fellow Young Leaders. Registration includes one happy hour drink ticket, appetizers, and networking with the other members of Young Leaders!
Also, have fun while giving back by bringing canned goods for families in need as part of United Way’s Overflow Thanksgiving food supply drive. Bring in canned goods and be entered to win a prize!
1 box Stove Top Dressing 6 oz
1 box Instant Mash Potatoes 26 oz
1 can Candied Yams 29 oz
1 can Collard Greens 27 oz
1 can Cranberry Sauce 14 oz
1 can Whole Kernel Corn 15 oz
1 can Instant Biscuit Mix 40 oz
1 box Brownie Mix 18 oz
1 box Cereal 18 oz
1 jar Peanut Butter 16 oz
1 box PopTarts 16 count
Not a YL, yet? No worries, go to uwpiedmont.org/give and make your investment today. Then, register to let us know that you will be coming to this event!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Pelosi vows action on impeachment trial: 'We must do it'
- SC announces latest number of COVID-19 cases, deaths Thursday
- Fire chief: Man rescued after falling 20 feet down into Gaffney well
- David Halsey arrives for federal court hearing
- Chief: 3 officers involved in Forest City officer-involved shooting
- Biden signs burst of virus orders, requires masks for travel
- Child dies after dog attack in South Carolina
- Install a smart light switch and say: “Alexa, turn off the bedroom lights.”
- Randy Parton, the country singer and Dolly Parton's younger brother, has died after a battle with cancer
- Buffalo supermarket pulling ‘Kansas City BBQ sauce’ off shelves ahead of AFC Championship