Uptown Greenwood’s Holiday Lights begin Mid-November and are on display through the holidays. Enjoy the sights by car , or park Uptown to stroll along and grab some great photo opportunities! The trees along Main Street and Maxwell Avenue are wrapped in classic, bright white lights. Enjoy the whimsical décor throughout Uptown, including giant alphabet blocks, Teddy bear, toy soldier, a Giant Rocking Horse, Santa and more!
Also, be sure to visit Connie Maxwell Children’s Home December 5th-7th to enjoy their Christmas Lights! Just a short drive down Maxwell Avenue from Uptown Greenwood, and well worth the visit
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Central Texas businessman arrested after allegedly entering the Capitol during riot
- Hot-shooting Auburn wallops South Carolina 109-86
- Brad Brownell Comments on Clemson’s Loss to Florida State
- Videocast: Frosty Start Sunday
- Body found near Henrietta St. in Greenville Co.
- Professional bull riding returns to Greenville
- Body found in wooded area near Upstate detention center, coroner says
- First case of UK COVID-19 variant found in Carolinas, health officials say
- Spending more on DoorDash and UberEats? This fee may be why
- Capitol attack reflects US extremist evolution over decades