Uptown Greenwood’s Holiday Lights begin Mid-November and are on display through the holidays. Enjoy the sights by car , or park Uptown to stroll along and grab some great photo opportunities! The trees along Main Street and Maxwell Avenue are wrapped in classic, bright white lights. Enjoy the whimsical décor throughout Uptown, including giant alphabet blocks, Teddy bear, toy soldier, a Giant Rocking Horse, Santa and more!
Also, be sure to visit Connie Maxwell Children’s Home December 5th-7th to enjoy their Christmas Lights! Just a short drive down Maxwell Avenue from Uptown Greenwood, and well worth the visit
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma Health System to take walk-in COVID-19 vaccine appointments again
- Greenwood Co. deputies warn of another phone scam
- South Carolina couple investigated for having sex on Myrtle Beach Ferris Wheel
- DHEC: Don't fall for COVID vaccine scams
- Video Captures Massive Avalanche on Mount Everest
- Clemson professor on Pres. Biden deportation moratorium
- Biological mom fighting to be involved in funeral plans after police say toddler was killed by
- Transport company busing people to COVID-19 vaccine appointments for free
- DHEC: 16% increase in vaccine supply coming to SC
- AnMed & DHEC partnering for vaccine clinic in Anderson Co.